Once upon a time ago I was on a Dreadlock journey. I lasted three years with my dreadlocks and now they are no more. Freedom was the first thing I felt since cutting them off. I now sport a more cleaner look. Now if I could only loose weight. I am designing a new me.
It was five years ago that I became deaf due to Meningitis. I was told that I was lucky to have survived the ordeal. So having lost my hearing only is a good thing. Of course at first I had a very hard time adjusting to my new world of no sound. It was as if I'd stepped into another world. Truth is, I have. I now belong to the deaf community.
Not only did I loose my hearing, I lost my balance that it takes to walk upright. I went to therapy for nine months just to learn to walk again. And to this day, one might think I was drunk because of the difficulty I have in walking. Did you know that balance comes from your inner ear? My inner ear was severely damaged due to the Meningitis.
Before I lost my hearing, I worked as a highly paid Electrician. Being one of a few females in the trade, I suffered through the gawks and heckles from the male coworkers. Even though I loved the trade and was good at it, I put up with the jokes of being a woman doing a man's job because I had bills to pay. Since I had no college background, working as an Electrician paid the highest pay one could get without a college degree. The only reason I'm not an Electrician these days is because of my hearing loss.
I had to do something for an income. It was then that I took to the internet. I had read a lot about people who earned a BIG income online and I wanted to learn how to do the same. Program after program I searched and I searched. Most of what I kept running into where home based positions that required telephone work. Other programs that I typically ran into were filled with webinars that you had to listen in on or programs which encompassed a video presentation with training videos that I could not listen to. I must have spent more money on the wrong programs. Luckily I was able to get a refund from most of them.
I was desperate to find a program that I could do. Finally, I found it. An amazing program that had everything written out and was straight forward allowing me to follow along. I am earning a decent living now and wanted to share it with the public. The program can be found at WAZZUB
Weather you are deaf or not, this is the program to join.
No comments:
Post a Comment